Inspiring Blog Award
Foods for the Soul nominated me for the “inspiring blog” award. I’m super flattered. I didn’t think much would result from my writings and drawings except some food poisoning and hate mail, so I’m deeply honored.
Link up with Foods for the Soul, a wonderful blog in its own right. The pictures alone will cause hunger pangs. I warned you beforehand. Get in your kitchen, and clean the dust out of your oven, cause you’re gonna need it.
Apparently, there are rules for this kind of award.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and link to them.
7 facts about myself:
- I’m a minimalist. (the next 6 facts could technically be absent…haha).
- I’m actually a pretty quiet guy, until you get to know me. Then you can’t get me to shut up. Then there’s no going back. Sorry, chump.
- The fastest shower I have ever taken was and is still approximately two minutes.
- Hands down favorite band: Augustana.
- I own and ride an orange bicycle with blue wheels. If you ever see me, say hello! And don’t hit me. I also rock alot of stickers on my helmet.
- I have an affinity for Suzanne Goin’s restaurants in L.A. These include A.O.C, Lucques, The Tavern, and The Hungry Cat (which I have yet to go to).
- Writing was actually my weakest skill back in middle/high school. I had private tutoring starting from 6th grade, for five-six-ish years…all I gotta say is, the more you read and more you write, the better you are; that being said, never stop seeking to become better, so…don’t stop writing and reading.
Om Nom-inations, in no particular order; this may total to be less than 15, as I don’t think I follow 15 blogs just yet. (I guess more reason to do so now!)
Keep it right, and keep it real. Ups again to Foods for the Soul. Check it out!